Did you know that eternal life is offered as a gift by God?
- Romans 6:23 (For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is internal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.)
- Ephesians 2:8, 9 (For it is by grace that we have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God-not by works, so that no one can boast.)
The Bible says that we are all sinners and we cannot save ourselves!
- Romans 3:23 (For all have sinned and fall short to the glory of God.)
- Matthew 5:48 (Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.)
Do you see why it is impossible for anyone to qet to Heaven by good works?
But God is merciful and does not want to punish you!
- 1 John 4:8b (Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.)
God is also just and therefore must punish sin.
- Exodus 34:7b (Yet He does not leave the guilty unpunished.)
- John 3:17 (For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.)
How did God solve this problem?
- John 3:1.6 (For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.)
- By sending His son Jesus Christ to pay the penalty for our sin.
- Who is Jesus? John 1:1 (ln the beginning was dre Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.)
- John 1:14 (The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.)
- Jesus lived a perfect life.
- Jesus experienced the same temptations and problems we do.
- He then experienced a terrible death on the cross and even tasted hell for our sake.
- He was raised from the dead and is now seated with God in Heaven where He intercedes and prays for you and for me.
- He offers eternal life as a gift to you right now.
Eternal life is received by faith!
- Faith is not just knowing about Jesus but believing that you need Him as your SAVIOUR and that you accept Him as your LORD. The Bible tetls us that in order to be saved we nnust believe and confess that Jesus Christ
- experienced the full punishment that we deserve for our sins and that He was raised from the dead. Acts 16:31.
- Rom 10:9 (lf you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.)
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my life. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Saviour and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license to sin, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honour to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. AMEN.
I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and below are my details